Hi, my name is Dede Grabara and my passion is helping my clients solve legal problems.
- After graduating from the University of Kentucky, I graduated from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 1989. I worked hard, graduating in the top 10% of my class. I practiced law in Louisville with Stites and Harbison, before joining the trust department at PNC Bank. TransFinancial Bank hired me to manage their trust department in Bowling Green, Kentucky. After working in the banking industry, I returned home to Christian County and began the general practice of law over 20 years ago. In 2005, I joined Burman Law.
- With my past experience across trust departments in two financial institutions, a large part of my practice is dedicated to estate and personal planning. I have both drafted, as well as administered, complex trust accounts. I love helping families with special needs issues, elder law issues and complex personal planning questions.
- At Burman Law, we see clients with injured children and lost loved ones. I love helping parents of injured children who need to set up and run a guardianship, or a family member who needs to manage a probate estate after the wrongful death of a loved one.
- In addition, I handle many different kinds of real estate, family law or corporate legal matters. I would be happy to talk with you. Please give me a call or, to the right, you can request a consultation by filling in the blanks and clicking “SUBMIT” I will personally respond or have my staff contact you to arrange an appointment.
just click on the email
First Consultation $125
- Established clients are charged for answering emails and telephone calls.
- We answer your calls and emails during working hours