A typical business vehicle is a service truck or service van with a business logo or name on the vehicle.
The driver of a semi-truck and trailer, or 18 wheeler, is required by law to carry a valid commercial driver's license (CCL), but the driver of a business vehicle is usually not required to carry a CDL. Many times, these drivers are poorly trained and inexperienced. Many times, we see these drivers overworked and insufficiently rested for work.
When you are injured by a driver who works for a business, the business owner has a legal responsibility to you for that employee's carelessness. Most businesses have insurance to pay for the carelessness caused to you by an employee.
What Does Attorney Mike Burman Offer:
- 25+ Years in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Law
- Friendly Staff with Experience
- Easy to Use Client Portal
- Regular Updates on Your Case
- In Depth Knowledge of Insurance
- Knows the Court System
- Licensed to Practice in all Kentucky or Tennessee Courts
Let Us Begin a Plan of Action:
- Answer all Your Questions
- Learn About Your Injury
- Preserve Critical Evidence
- Pay Bills
- Replace Lost Income
- Compensate for Pain and Suffering
- Resolve Liens
What Fees and Costs Are Involved?
You need no money to hire me. I am paid a reasonable fee out of the money paid to resolve your case. The decision to resolve your case is always yours to make. I work for you. All fees and costs will be transparent, up front and in writing.